Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Blue Interview

  1. #21
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Lee : I get good reports! I'm not massively big (points to pants region) but I make up for it in other ways. Duncan's got a massive one.

    Duncan : It's not about the size, man, it's what you do with it.

    ********************

    So now we all know the answer to that ^^^ question!! Gah what a spunky hunky specimen of Dunkaliciousness he is [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #22
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    To use a Steen word here - he sure is sexalicious!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] *rarrrrrrrrrr*

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooooh I like that interview...Dunc is a bit raaaaaaaaaaar isnt he..

    *swishes her brunette hair around*

    Kat

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *brushes her lovely brown hair*

    Tra la la So Dunc and Darren both prefer brunettes? [img]wink.gif[/img] Terry it's a good job you've got that hair dye [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •